Things I am looking forward to... Day 12

Posted by B Merrick On Wednesday, April 21, 2010 0 comments
  • Exercising because it feels good and not because I have to
  • Eating a decadent meal as a special occasion and not an entitled given
  • Riding a roller coaster and not fearing my weight will break it, or worse, being turned away because the safety bar won't connect across my stomach (yes, this has actually happened)
  • Horseback riding and not feeling like I am breaking the horse's back
  • Fitting comfortably into my own airplane seat and not having to clench my legs the whole flight to avoid spilling into my neighbor
  • Wearing a sexy Halloween costume (either revealing skin or something skin tight, but something sexy instead of large and cartoonish)
  • Being able to buy clothes in any department store and not be limited to the Big and Tall sections of Kmart and JC Penney
  • Being able to do push-ups without the aid of my knees
  • Walking into a room and knowing I look good. 
I can always add more and I am sure I will. But for now, that's my list and I am sticking to it. Do you have a list?

0 comments to Things I am looking forward to... Day 12

Post a Comment