Thought of the day- Power of the mind

Posted by B Merrick On Thursday, April 15, 2010 0 comments
I just found myself walking around Target and had inadvertanly wandered into their new grocery section. As I hurried past the aisles, every brand of chip, cracker, cream, sauce, crunch, sweet attempted to leap at me. But as each item caught my eye, I told myself I was fine and I didn't need any of that. More importantly, I didn't want any of that.

Before I knew it, I discovered I wasn't just "telling myself I was fine" and gritting my teeth through the ordeal, but was in fact actually, "fine".

Today I realized that if you keep telling yourself you're fine, you do actually become fine.

Imagine the power in that. Apply that to happy, satisfied, blessed, content. I bet if you are anything like me, you spend more time in your mind focused on what you don't have or what is wrong. Your day will be a whole lot lighter with some positive reinforcement... all from the power of your mind.

0 comments to Thought of the day- Power of the mind

Post a Comment