Adult education. Day four.

Posted by Bob Merrick On Tuesday, April 13, 2010 0 comments
Things I learned:

  1. I must have food while watching Top Chef Masters.
  2. Dinner was delicious (steamed asparagus and grilled chicken with lemon, pepper and a splash of vinegar) and completely satisfying during Top Chef Masters.
  3. Heating an apple with Stevia and cinnamon is the perfect afternoon snack. The heat warms the belly and it got me to dinner quite nicely.
  4. Coffee is my friend.
  5. Sparkling water felt like a treat at dinner.
  6. I found the afternoon easier to get through meeting a friend for coffee than sitting at home on the computer and thinking about my next meal.
  7. In spite of waking up at 6:30 this morning, I still feel unusually rested.
  8. One step at a time. One drop in the bucket. I can do this. Well, I haven't actually learned this. But, I am learning it.

0 comments to Adult education. Day four.

Post a Comment